Researching ancestors who were passengers on the Mayflower in 1620.  MAYFLOWER 400 this year! So far I've found these brave men, women and children in my family line: Stephen and Constance Hopkins, William Bradford, William and Love Brewster, George Seoul, John Alden, Priscilla Mullins, and Richard Warren. Whew~!
Here is my commemorative quilt, with names on the sails of the lineage to many of these passengers. Thanks to Amy vander Els for the Mayflower art! The fabric quilt blocks of the "VanderEls Mayflower" are for sale on Spoonflower.com


Comments

Me said…
Hi Cousin, I saw the article in the Mayflower Quarterly, and I love the quilt! Great job, great inspiration! I too am a quilter (SuZquilts.com), and descendant of Henry Samson, John Alden, Priscilla Mullins, and Myles Standish. I’m going to make one of these quilts too, wow!
Wendy said…
thanks! Love your website - would love to see your Mayflower quilt. Hope you will share some photos!

Popular Posts