Day One in Milan!



We arrive in Milan and take a WILD taxi ride to the hotel! Luke, you think I'm scared on YOUR rides, this guy was flying! You'll see us drink our first VINO, and tour the DUOMO. We climbed up to the top to see the whole city of Milan. We happened to be up there at noon, when all the church bells were ringing. Splendid! Scott sees himself on a billboard, we eat panzerotti - a yummy cheese/tomato pocket, and watch Amy buy some wonderful red boots! Betsy and Wendy take a heel spin on a bull's balls in the Galleria for good luck. A great start - Monday morning we are off to Rome on the train. See you there!

Comments

Betsy said…
WOW! This is awesome and Scott looks fabulous on that billboard! I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see your daily updates. Wendy, YOU ROCK!
Love,
Betsy (Quimby)
Erin said…
If you guys bring me back something half as stylish as those boots Amy got - I'll be set! Mom & Dad - Landon misses you, he says your name everyday! You guys look like your having fun! WOW dad, who knew you made it on a billboard!
Anonymous said…
nice video! dad & betsy-make sure she doesn't stumble into oncoming traffic trying to get footage...like the last time she was in Italy.

Kate
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I'm so jealous! Please keep the videos coming! Red Dog has got to have some serious highlights by the end of the trip! Have fun and be safe, you crazy kids!

Jay
Bill said…
Damn - I wised I had checked earlier when you were in Milano...I would have had you look up some of my relatives!

Popular Posts