Mayflower projects from Spoonflower

Celebrating the sailing of the Mayflower in 1620!


400 years ago, my ancestors were among the 51 passengers who survived the Mayflower voyage and the first year in Plymouth, Massachusetts. 

My good friend and artist, Amy Vander Els, created an original drawing of the Mayflower which I used to create fabric on Spoonflower.  Take a look at my Mayflower quilt in a previous post!



Using my VanderEls Mayflower design from Spoonflower, I made some very nice crafts!  I really like the cover of my notebook using a wallpaper scrap. My new bookmark also has a list of my Mayflower ancestors on the back. Covered some purchased unfinished coasters from the local craft store with paint and wallpaper, then coated with ModPodge. You can order the fabric here at Spoonflower.

Comments

Popular Posts